Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Some tips, brought to you by Kasey :)

So I feel like I need to give out some tips today.. The reason why I feel this way is because I saw this girl today who was really pretty ,but she looked like she wasn't proud of the way she looked. I am an odd person I notice a lot of details. If you look at me I guarantee that I will remember every single aspect of your shirt or the exact color of your eyes. I have a photographic memory if I look at something for a certain amount of time I will remember it forever. Okay, i'm sorry for you lol you had to read all of this about me. On to the tips!!
Tips:
~Beauty- The best tip I know for it. If you don't feel comfortable in your own skin then someone else won't feel comfortable with it either. You have to feel good to look good! It doesn't matter exactly what you wear it matters how you feel wearing it
~Skin- Always take care of your skin. Have a face cleansing routine. Wash once in morning and at night. In the afternoon  use blotting sheets to get rid of access oil.

I will add more tips later, but for now use these :) Hope you liked

No comments:

Post a Comment