Friday, July 6, 2012

Hard to think about

So I was thinking about somethings and this is what I came up with:


-It's hard to think that you have so many breaths left until you are gone

-It's hard to think that there are so many words out there we could use ,but we only write and say so many

-There are so many things in the world that I may want or wish for ,but it comes down to the important things    that I actually do acquire

- There are billions of people in the world how will we ever find the one that we are meant to be with?

-Love can take many forms ,but which is the most important one?


These were just some things that I happened to wonder while I was sitting on the couch eating pizza.. You may want to think about them or you may not that's up to you. Have a nice day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment